Monday, February 1, 2010

New Year's-Sledding

This New Year's Eve Jared's sister hosted the family party. It was a great time. We headed to their house in the early afternoon. We spent the evening eating pizza and junk food. Then we played games, played wii and watched movies. We rang in the new year but no one really went to bed. I think the last group settled in about 3:30am. It was a fun night. (Sorry I don't have any pictures of that night.) The next morning we all got up and headed out to go sledding. It was so fun!

Jacob begging for a snowball fight!


The J Porter kids


Tired cousins!


Jacob


Uncle Mike and Hailey


Adam, McKayla, Jacob


Jamie and Justin


Jared and Jacob


Erin


Jamie, McKayla, Jill


Jill


This was the scene in the car on the way home.



3 comments:

Orson and Marilyn said...

Looks like it was great, tiring fun!

Julie said...

I love the pictures of your snoozy kids. We have had many similar scenes of our kids after wearing them out- and it doesn't matter how "BIG" they are, I still think they are cute when they are asleep!

Lady Carolyn said...

You got some great pics! I love the first one. LOL