We went to see the Christmas lights downtown at Temple Square this year. We haven't done this for a long time. I hadn't realized how long it had been until Justin asked me what temple square lights were. It was then that I realized that the last time we went Justin was in a stroller (probably 5 years ago). Anyway, my brother, John and his family came down from Idaho and it seemed like the perfect time to go. We had our family, John's family and my sister, Jerri's family. There was 17 of us in all. We had a great time and I remembered how beautiful it is there. Hopefully it won't be another 5 years until we go again.
Merry Christmas!

Jared and I reminisced about the 1st he took me to Temple Square to see the lights. It was 14 yrs ago and we were engaged. We went to Utah for Christmas so I could meet Jared's family.

The Hendrix family


The Porter family

The whole group!

The Corless family

Aunt Janice and the kids!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg845oS_FyqLNWmZmgrsx-dOopPJNkcFDGt1omXS2AWPNXJSvl4Bnfr6uyC2Bvm_rMEzZ0DY1eCNEtjwWZlxJIPT2xiRobEHqHnIPDVakwizPI_EugSIDdo_CNHA-_ArwK4VamaJn7Zcg/s1600-h/IMG_1648%5B1%5D">
1 comment:
Yeah - we're going tonight & can't wait. I love it down there. Glad you all were able to go.
Post a Comment